Pages

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Long-time-no-update

Hello.

So I haven't updated in ... five months. Ooh.

Lots has happened in that time. Namely I got a temporary job as a junior animator/creative designer at a little animation company, and have been spending most of my time (and creative energy) there, which is nice. Learning lots, working hard, looking forward to sharing some interesting results in the future.

I did make a little comic for the 'We Are Words And Pictures' publication 'Paper Science', which was kindly mentioned by Forbidden Planet International a couple of months ago (thank you, guys!).


WaWaP Matt has kindly asked me to contribute something new to the summer edition or Paper Science, so if nothing else you'll hear from me when that is done, but hopefully before then.

1 comment:

Nick Brokenshire said...

Wonderful! Beautiful colours. Beautiful everything!