Pages

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Business Cards!

As a rule, I've never really been fond of business cards. Most of the cards I've received over my lifetime have been been pretty boring to look at. Even if they have a striking design or nice imagery on them they're pretty impersonal and so usually end up getting shoved in a drawer in my desk and forgotten about.

Anyway. I'm plunging back into freelance illustration again, so I thought I needed some sort of a calling card that isn't just something I churned out, but is more like a present I can give to people who I like and whose work I am interested in or whatever. Sooooo, I've decided that if you're ever going to get a business card from me, I will draw it. Just for you. It even comes with its own frame! Here's the blank card and a few of the images I am decorating the wall next to my desk with.








So, yep. If you ever want one, just ask. I'll be happy to get one to you.



1 comment:

Rochu said...

Hey!! Dear : I would love to have one from u!!! I like that idea! Miss u pretty much ! N good luck for all , I m looking forward to c u again ( someday , somewhere?) n remember our "zine book" Cheers love , Rochu xxx